Teacher Off Duty- 152
Heat transfers for garments. You choose Direct to Film or sublimation. BOTH transfers require a heat press.
DTF (Direct to film)
- Can be applied on any cotton or poly blends
- Can be applied to any color
- Apply at 315F for 20 seconds
- Heavy pressure
- Warm Peel Wait at least 30 secs
- Repress for 10 seconds with parchment paper! No teflon or butcher paper please!
- Wait 24 hours before washing your garment. Wash in cold water, inside out, no bleach, no softener, and tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Must be applied to at least 50% polyester. The more polyester the more the color will appear.
- Must be applied to light materials ONLY.
- Place transfer face down on garment and press at 400F for 60 seconds.
Size will come adult standard. Approximately 9-10 inches wide. If you prefer a different size please add a note to cart.
Enjoy your new easy to apply transfer!