Leopard Fur Print
You choose HTV or Adhesive Vinyl. Both are printed with a special eco-solvent ink that is made to last. Adhesive Vinyl is FDC economy brand and has an outdoor durability of 4 years. HTV is printed on Siser Color PU and provides you with all of the great qualities Siser has to offer.
- Some images are NOT SEAMLESS
- Sizes are approximate not exact
Cut & Weed Process
- Set up design or image on computer in regular reading format. DO NOT MIRROR.
- Send to cutter to cut.
- Weed normal.
- HTV has a special mask that can be placed inside the heat press.
- Place your mask over the image (more instructions here), and with the adhesive vinyl you can peel and stick or use any transfer tape you have available.
- Press the heat transfer vinyl at 300°F for 15 seconds at medium pressure.
- Peel warm (wait about 5 seconds)